The Only Dip You’ll Need This Super Bowl Sunday!
When it comes to the biggest football game of the year nothing beats chowing down on tasty munchies while rooting for your favorite team.
And when it comes to the perfect Super Bowl spread, dips are always a firm favorite – and seriously, this dip which features cream cheese, hot sauce and cheese is as good as you can get!
According to the Daily Meal, this Buffalo Chicken Dip is a must this game day. Fortunately, it’s super easy to make and even easier to eat, but you may want to whip up a double batch because it’s so deliciously good.
* 1 pound softened cream cheese
* 2 cups finely chopped, or shredded cooked chicken breast
* ⅔ cup hot sauce (preferably Frank’s Red Hot)
* 1 ½ cups shredded Monterey Jack or pepper jack cheese
* ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees
* Combine ALL ingredients in an ovenproof 2-quart casserole dish and mix well
* Bake for 25 minutes, or until mixture is bubbly and heated through. Remove from oven and let cool
for 5 – 10 minutes
* Serve alongside carrot sticks, celery sticks, chips and crackers