Source: Getty Images
The Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner Coroner has released the cause of rapper Mac Miller’s death.
The 26-year-old was found dead in his Studio City, California home on September 7th, with a source previously telling People Miller had gone into cardiac arrest after reportedly overdosing and could not be revived.
According to People, the Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner ruled in their toxicology report Miller died of an overdose of fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol.
“Malcolm McCormick, the music artist known as Mac Miller, was found to have died from mixed drug toxicity,” the coroner’s toxicology report stated, noting the death as accidental.